What We Can Offer You
In addition to the principles below, we can offer you the following for your convenience:
- "No Wait Policy". Our office runs on time, so we can get you adjusted and on your way!
- Friendly and expert staff
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere
- Large, private treatment rooms
- Convenient location with free parking available, handicap access, and steps from the CTA Belmont Red/Brown Line stop
- Over 25 years of experience serving the Chicagoland area
- ON-SITE: Latest physiological therapeutics (PT)
- Modern x-ray facility
- Professional licensed massage therapy
- Educational Seminars and Spinal screenings
- Nutritional Supplements Available
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Secondary evaluations/opinions
- M.D. and attorney referrals
- Most insurance accepted
- Auto and workers' compensation insurance pays up to 100% in most cases
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Extensive knowledge and experience with auto & work injuries
- Hundreds of hours of postgraduate education and training in Neurology, Orthopedics, Headaches, TMJ, Nutrition, Rehabilitation, Sports Injuries, and Whiplash
- Advanced training in rehabilitation techniques
For an appointment, please call (773) 665-4400 or email us at email@example.com
Here at ReAlign Chiropractic, we've built our reputation on excellence through superior patient treatment, education, and satisfaction.
What does this mean to you?
1. Superior Patient Treatment:
This means you will be given the highest quality standard of care, from doctors with over 50 years of combined experience and extensive continuing education. In Illinois, doctors of chiropractic are required to take at least 150 hours of continuing education every 3 years. Our doctors go above and beyond, and Dr. Georgiou also has obtained certification as a Sports Physician. This requires the doctor an additional120 hour postgraduate program and additional continuing education credits. Needless to say, we're well versed in our field! Adding on to this education foundation is also the experience that comes with over 25 years of practicing as a doctor of chiropractic. No matter the condition or health history, we probably have experience with it- and if we don't, we have a lot of education to draw from.
One of the founding principles of our office is to support and educate as many people as possible about chiropractic, and to aid in their quest for health. The definition of doctor is 'teacher'. Doctors of chiropractic are more 'nervous system doctors' than 'back doctors', and we're trying to get the word out. Your nervous system is an extensive communication system comprising of the brain, spinal cord, and nerves, and it serves as the wiring system that connects all parts of the body. A major part of the wiring is the spinal cord, which is housed in the spine, or spinal column. When the spine is healthy and moving properly, the nervous system is protected, and the body works right. All the parts can communicate to one another properly. If the spine becomes unhealthy, or if one or more bones lose its normal position or movement, the nervous system is interfered with, and the body doesn't work as well as it should. It's like hearing static on the line and getting your call dropped. How can you pick up milk on the way home if you can't hear the directions?
Chiropractic has a different way of looking at health, from the inside out, and may work better for you than what you've been doing or thinking. To put it in perspective, one of the earliest theories of health care is the 'outside-in' theory of health and disease- that disease was caused by outside agents that invaded the body and made it sick. Many people still subscribe to this manner of thinking, and that health is merely the absence of these disease symptoms. This is why it seems as though heart attacks and cavities come from 'out of nowhere'. Pain or disease is often the last symptom to appear in a condition. Chiropractic is effective in reducing and eliminating back pain, but it is also much more than that!
One of the biggest referral methods in our office comes from word of mouth. Our patients are satisfied with the high level of care that they receive, the education (about themselves, their condition, and chiropractic in general) that is incorporated into their healing and wellness, and with the atmosphere we like to create and maintain in our office. After all, we have to work here and spend time here too, so we try to create the most positive and nurturing environment as possible. For an appointment please call (773) 665-4400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org